Are you ready to go from frazzled to focused? Are you starting to fray around the edges as you try to adjust to "the new normal"?
Let me help you to regain control, connection and calm while working from home.
In this course, we cut through the noise (of 1000+ articles "best tips for working from home" articles) and I provide you with a step by step plan to reign in the chaos, get productive from home, and even enjoy it.
When you enroll in the "Frazzled to Focused", you'll get:
- 5 comprehensive video lessons that will teach you to:
- Set boundaries (in time and space) so you can avoid letting work bleed into your home life
- Stay focused (in the face of distraction) so you can get as much, if not more, done than when you were in the office
- Communicate effectively (from a distance) so you maintain relationships and hit your goals
- Stay connected (to your coworkers) so you don't lose touch and keep morale high
- Manage your team (remotely) so that your team stays hyper-productive
- A bonus lesson about how to work from home...with kids
- A workbook so that you can take action!
- A "work from home" tools and software resource guide to help you choose the right tools for remote work productivity!
This course is for you if:
- You're having trouble separating work from home life
- You're more distracted than ever right now (by your family, the comforts of home, or your incessant need to check the news)
- You're feeling like you're out of the loop, or having more miscommunications than normal
- You don't feel as connected to your team as you'd like to be
- You know you need a game plan, but you're overwhelmed by all the "free tips" floating around the internet
About the instructor:
Alexis Haselberger is a time management and productivity coach who helps people, and teams, do more and stress less.
She has taught over 4500 students in her highly-rated time management course, "Time Management Mastery: Do More, Stress Less", and now she brings these skills to you as you learn how to maximize productivity, and decrease stress, while working from home.
In addition to thousands of individual students, Alexis' clients include Google, Lyft, Workday, Upwork, Silicon Valley Bank, and Capital One, among others.
For more about Alexis, visit www.alexishaselberger.com